topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources |  |  EC  42631  

Written order for payments   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

All payments from the funds of a school district shall be made by written order of the governing board of the district. Orders shall be on forms prescribed by the county superintendent of schools unless the warrants are processed by an on-line data processing system. Forms may be printed and furnished by the board of supervisors or the county superintendent of schools.

(Amended by Stats. 1987, Ch. 1452, Sec. 352.)