topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources |  |    300.104  

Residential placement   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

If placement in a public or private residential program is necessary to provide special education and related services to a child with a disability, the program, including non-medical care and room and board, must be at no cost to the parents of the child.

(Approved by the Office of Management and Budget under control number 1820-0030)

(Authority: 20 USC. 1412(a)(1), 1412(a)(10)(B))

(Federal Register: August 14, 2006 (Volume 71, Number 156))