(a) Every person who sells, dispenses, distributes, furnishes, administers, or gives, or offers to sell, dispense, distribute, furnish, administer, or give, or possesses for sale any synthetic cannabinoid compound, or any synthetic cannabinoid derivative, to any person, is guilty of a misdemeanor punishable by imprisonment in a county jail not exceeding six months, or by a fine not exceeding one thousand dollars ($1,000), or by both that fine and imprisonment.
(b) As used in this section, the term "synthetic cannabinoid compound" refers to any of the following substances:
(1) 1-pentyl-3-(1-naphthoyl)indole (JWH-018).
(2) 1-butyl-3-(1-naphthoyl)indole (JWH-073).
(3) 1-2-(4-morpholinyl)ethyl]-3-(1-naphthoyl)indole (JWH-200).
(4) 5-(1,1-dimethylheptyl)-2-(1R,3S)-3-hydroxycyclohexyl]-phenol (CP-47,497).
(5) 5-(1,1-dimethyloctyl)-2-(1R,3S)-3-hydroxycyclohexyl]-phenol (cannabicyclohexanol; CP-47, 497 C8 homologue).
(Added by Stats. 2011, Ch. 420, Sec. 1.)