Interagency School Safety Demonstration Act of 1985; Article 2. Conferences
(a) The partnership shall sponsor at least two regional conferences for school districts, county offices of education, agencies serving youth, allied agencies, community-based organizations, and law enforcement agencies to identify exemplary programs and techniques that have been effectively used to reduce school crime, including hate crimes, vandalism, drug and alcohol abuse, gang membership and gang violence, truancy, and excessive absenteeism.
(b) The conference may include, but need not be limited to, information on all of the following topics:
(1) Interagency collaboration between schools, agencies serving youth, law enforcement agencies, and others.
(2) School attendance.
(3) School safety.
(4) Citizenship education.
(5) Drug and alcohol abuse.
(6) Child abuse prevention, detection, and reporting.
(7) Parental education.
(8) Crisis response training.
(9) Bullying prevention, including the prevention of acts committed personally or by means of an electronic act.
(10) Threat assessment.
(11) Conflict resolution and youth mediation.
(12) Teen relationship violence.
(13) Discrimination and harassment reporting and prevention, including, but not limited to, sexual harassment reporting and prevention.
(14) Hate crime reporting and prevention.
(15) Reporting and prevention of abuse against pupils with disabilities.
(Amended by Stats. 2008, Ch. 646, Sec. 2.)