topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Government Code |  GC  12325  

Deposit of funds in a credit union or bank   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

The Treasurer may attach to or indorse upon warrants drawn by the Controller an order directing payment by any bank or credit union in which money of the state is on deposit. Upon presentation for payment, the person to whom it is paid shall receipt therefor in the manner customary in the payment of bank or credit union checks.

The Treasurer shall deliver daily to the Controller all canceled warrants, taking the Controller's receipt therefor.

(Amended by Stats. 2001, Ch. 430, Sec. 8.)