topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Education Code |  EC  24618  


arrow Previous bar Next arrow

Losses or gains resulting from overpayment or underpayment of contributions or other amounts under this part within the limits set by the Department of General Services for automatic writeoff, and losses or gains in greater amounts specifically approved for writeoffs by the Department of General Services, shall be debited or credited, as the case may be, to the appropriate reserve in the retirement fund.

(Amended by Stats. 2016, Ch. 31, Sec. 20.)