topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Education Code |  EC  24207  

Termination of allowance   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

If a retired member terminates a service retirement allowance and subsequently retires under this part, the minimum retirement allowance shall be the allowance provided by Section 24206.

(Amended by Stats. 1998, Ch. 965, Sec. 184.)


Education Code 24206