topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources |  |  EC  41003  

Moneys from rental or lease of real property   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

The governing board of a school district may, by resolution, specify the particular fund or funds maintained for the district into which shall be deposited moneys received for the rental or lease of real property.

(Enacted by Stats. 1976, Ch. 1010.)