topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Education Code |  EC  23704  

Spouse's refusal to sign   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

If a spouse refuses to sign the election document, the member may bring an action in court to enforce the spousal signature requirement or to waive the spousal signature requirement. Either party may bring an action pursuant to Section 1101 of the Family Code to determine the rights of the party.

(Repealed and added by Stats. 1993, Ch. 893, Sec. 1 and 2.)


Family Code 1101