topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources |  |    99.63  

Where are complaints filed?   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

A parent or eligible student may file a written complaint with the Office regarding an alleged violation under the Act and this part. The Office's address is: Family Policy Compliance Office, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue, SW., Washington, DC 20202.

[73 FR 74854, Dec. 9, 2008]