topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources |  |  CV  3085  

Works of Improvement; General   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

"Claimant" means any person entitled under this title to record a claim of lien, to give a stop notice in connection with any work of improvement, or to recover on any payment bond, or any combination of the foregoing.

(Added by Stats. 1969, Ch. 1362, Sec. 2.)