topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Labor Code |  LC  4909.1  

Departments of correction and youth authority authorized to request payments.   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

Authorized representatives of the Department of Corrections, and the Department of the Youth Authority may request the State Compensation Insurance Fund to provide any payment, allowance, or benefit as described in Section 4909. When requested by an authorized representative, the State Compensation Insurance Fund shall administer the benefits in a timely fashion.

(Added by Stats. 1988, Ch. 123, Sec. 3.)