topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Labor Code |  LC  4640  

Agreement to change rehabilitation services.   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

Nothing in this article shall preclude the employee and the employer from agreeing to a change of a qualified rehabilitation representative. If agreement cannot be reached, the employee or employer may request administrative director to assign an independent vocational evaluator to provide vocational rehabilitation services if it finds it to be in the best interests of the employee.

(Amended by Stats. 1993, Ch. 1241, Sec. 10.)