topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources |  |  GC  4458  

Access to Public Buildings By Physically Handicapped Persons   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

The district attorney, the city attorney, the county counsel if the district attorney does not bring an action, or the Attorney General may bring an action to enjoin a violation of this chapter.

(Amended by Stats. 2003, Ch. 872, Sec. 1.)