Kings Canyon SD | BP 5122 Students
Twelfth grade students shall be enrolled in at least five (5) courses each semester, or the equivalent number of courses per quarter, except for students enrolled in any of the following:
1. Regional occupation programs.
2. Regional occupation centers.
3. Community college courses.
4. Independent study.
5. Special education programs where the student's individualized
education program establishes a different number of courses.
6. Continuation education classes.
7. Work experience education program approved under Article 7 (commencing with Section 51760) of Chapter 5 of Part 28.
8. Any course of study authorized by the Governing Board which is equivalent to the approved high school course of study.
(cf. 6146 et seq. - Graduation Requirements/Standards of Proficiency)
(cf. 6158 - Independent Study)
(cf. 6174 - Continuation Education)
46145 Twelfth grade students schedules
Policy KINGS CANYON UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT
adopted: July 5, 1988 Reedley, California