topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources |  |  EC  17554  

Sale of Personal Property   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

Notwithstanding any other provision of law, the governing board of any school district owning land upon which agricultural products are grown may enter into agreements with an agricultural cooperative or association for the purpose of maintaining, harvesting or selling the products.

(Added by Stats. 1996, Ch. 277, Sec. 3. Operative January 1, 1998.)