topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources |  |  EC  44874  

Qualifications for psychologist or social worker   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

The qualifications for a psychologist or social worker are a valid certificate issued by the appropriate California agency authorized by law to certify such persons and a services credential with a specialization in health. Any school district may employ and compensate psychologists and social workers meeting the foregoing qualifications.

(Enacted by Stats. 1976, Ch. 1010.)