topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Welfare and Institutions Code |  WI  725.1  

Juvenile Court Law   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

The juvenile court shall report to the Department of Justice the complete criminal history of any minor found to be a person adjudged to be a ward of the court under Section 602 because of the commission of any felony offense set forth in Section 667.5 or 1192.7 of the Penal Code. The Department of Justice shall retain this information and make it available in the same manner as information gathered pursuant to Chapter 2 (commencing with Section 13100) of Title 3 of Part 4 of the Penal Code.

(Added by Stats. 1999, Ch. 996, Sec. 20.)