Note: According to Education Code 56832 - Chapter 7. Funding of Special Education Programs (commencing with Education Code 56700) is inoperative on July 1, 1998 and repealed as of January 1, 1999. However, this Chapter as it existed on December 31, 1998, shall continue to apply until June 30, 2001, for the purpose of recertification.
As a condition to receiving an apportionment pursuant to Sections 56740 and 56775, together with other financial reports required by the superintendent for purposes of apportioning funds, a district or county office shall submit an annual report to the superintendent in April of each year pursuant to Section 56728.5, on forms provided by the superintendent for that purpose, which shall include all of the following information:
(a) The individual contracted program placement costs of providing special education, transportation, residential, and designated instruction and services to individuals with exceptional needs placed in nonpublic, nonsectarian schools and agencies pursuant to Sections 56365 and 56366.
(b) The individual program placement costs specified in subdivision (a) shall be listed according to the placement categories of individuals with exceptional needs, including, but not limited to, all of the following categories:
(1) Full-day nonpublic, nonsectarian school placement.
(2) Partial-day nonpublic, nonsectarian school placement.
(3) Residential nonpublic, nonsectarian school and agency placement within the state.
(4) Residential nonpublic, nonsectarian school and agency placement outside the state.
(5) Full-day nonpublic, nonsectarian agency services.
(6) Partial-day nonpublic, nonsectarian agency services.
(Amended by Stats. 1994, Ch. 921, Sec. 8.)