topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Education Code |  EC  52414  

Application for grants   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

The school district or county superintendent of schools and the employing agency shall jointly apply to the Conservation Education Service for funds. The Superintendent of Public Instruction, upon the recommendation of the Curriculum Development and Supplemental Materials Commission, and with the approval of the State Board of Education, is authorized to make grants for the purposes of this article, and for remuneration of interns and for travel and other job-related expenses, in an amount per person not to exceed three hundred twenty dollars ($320) per month.

(Enacted by Stats. 1976, Ch. 1010.)