topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Education Code |  EC  1762  

Services to be performed by person with valid credential   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

The services described in Section 1760 and 1761 shall be performed by persons who hold a valid credential issued by the State Board of Education or Commission for Teacher Preparation and Licensing authorizing performance of the services.

(Enacted by Stats. 1976, Ch. 1010.)


Education Code 1760

Education Code 1761